Gravity Training cc is a Services SETA
accredited training and assessment provider. In 2008 Gravity Training cc successfully complied with the South African Qualifications Act (Act 58 of 1995), NQF
and relevant ETQA
requirements, to provide quality outcomes-based training and assessment in accordance with relevant Unit Standards as set forth by the IWH
Gravity Training cc is a professional and dynamic training company for industrial work at height (member of The Institute for Work at Height) and recreation activities (some courses are MDT
accredited), and we specialise in various accredited and customised courses. Based on extensive experience gained over more than ten years, our accredited courses in fall arrest (tower climbing), rope access, rigging, and many others, are presented throughout South Africa, the African continent and the wider international market.
In addition, we provide -
- - a wide range of equipment solutions for various high-angle applications
- - consultation for work at height
- - drawing up of fall protection plans for your specific site and needs
- - rope access services by our highly trained and professional staff. Rope access allows access to areas otherwise difficult to reach, or to areas where scaffolding and other means of work platforms would be unsightly, too expensive or impractical. All rope access is performed in accordance with relevant legislation and SANS 10333 standards.
- - supply and installation of life lines and fall arrest systems.
Gravity Training has also been actively involved in developing and writing the Fall Arrest and Rope Access Unit Standards for the National Qualification Framework.
Gravity Access and Rigging cc is a professional and dynamic access company for industrial work at height projects, member of The IWH
. Built on a strong foundation of experience gained over more than ten years of Fall arrest (tower climbing), Rope access and rigging work throughout South Africa, and Africa as a whole.
In addition to the above, we also provide:
- Consultation for work at height
- Bolt Placement and
Testing (Rope Access anchors and Fall Arrest anchors)
- Rope access Services
through our highly trained professional staff. Through rope access we enable access to otherwise difficult areas where scaffolding and other means of work platforms will be unsightly, too expensive or impractical. All rope access is performed in accordance to relevant legislation and SANS 10333 standards.
- Supply and Install of
Lifelines and fall arrest systems
- Aerial Rigging Services